1. TO WHOM IS THIS POLICY TARGETED AND APPLIED?
This policy is applicable to all individual Platform users, whether they are clients of COACHES & SCOUTS (hereinafter, “the user” or “the users”) or not. In fact, “personal data” means any information referring to an identified or identifiable natural person.
If you are already a client of COACHES & SCOUTS, because you have signed a contract with us, you should also refer to the information contained therein regarding the specific privacy terms.
This Platform is targeted to users older than 16 years old who have the necessary legal capacity to consent to the processing of their personal data, according to the provisions herein. The use of this website by minors of this age is prohibited, unless their parents or legal guardians give their consent to the processing of their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of art. 7.1 of Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, “de Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales”.
2. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data controller of your personal data is:
- Full name of the company: COACHES & SCOUTS COMPANY S.L.
- Spanish Tax ID code: B-76781061
- Telephone number of the company: +33 610 946 308
- Registered address and office: Avenida Adeje 300, 19, Adeje, 38678, Tenerife, Spain.
For any matters related to the protection of your personal data, please write an email to: email@example.com.
3. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The processing of your personal data is necessary to give you access to the contents and/or functionalities of our Platform or, if required, to send you information or render the services offered on it. In this regard, we are committed to processing your personal data lawfully and consistently with the legal principles and obligations set forth by the current data protection regulations.
When you browse our Platform and, particularly, when you interact with us, you directly provide data —for example, when you fill out a form or request online according to the processing purpose specified from time to time (e.g., the registration form, enquiry form, investor profile form, subscription to our blog, access to client area, etc.).)— or when you place an order on our Platform.
The data provided may vary depending on the form. However, we will only ask for data which are appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected (principle of data minimization):
- Personal identification data (name and surname, DNI, NIE, Passport, image).
- Personal contact details (mobile phone, email).
- Data on personal characteristics (services that interest you, t-shirt size for welcome gift, employment or occupation, associated needs or doubts, for example, indicated through our chat, etc.).
- Academic and professional details (academic transcript, year of graduation, etc.).
- Employment details (if you have signed any Professional Contract to play basketball or any FIBA Agent contract)
- Health details (if you have any injury, illness or health condition that we should know about, as well as immunisation record or immunisation information system).
4. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
- Enable you to browse our Platform, giving you access to the information and contents made available on it.
- Answer your questions quickly and efficiently when you inquire about our products or services using one of the channels made available to you (contact form, email, etc.). If, through such forms, you are informed of the possibility of sending you promotions, advertising or specific service offers, because you are associated with such requests or applications, and you unequivocally consent to them being sent, we inform you that you may withdraw or revoke such authorization at any time by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, although this will not affect the prior processing of your data for these purposes.
- Quickly and efficiently solve your doubts about our services through the different channels available for this purpose (email, telephone, chat, etc.).
- Allow and manage your registration as a user, if required by you. You may deregister whenever you wish by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Allow the access, if you are a customer, to the digital customer channel, available through the platform www.crossergroup.com (section “customer access”).
- Integral management of your personal account as a client when you have registered for the sporting events we offer (campus, tournaments, conferences, etc.) and/or in our academies, as well as when you have registered for the services we offer on our website, such as individual training, school and sports practice services or the organisation of sports trips.
- To allow you, if you wish, to subscribe to our blog/newsletter, so that you can access additional content and information that may be interesting to you.
- To inform you about the different products and services similar to those contracted, so that you can access additional content and information that may be of interest to you.
- To allow the uses associated with the Platform’s cookies, as described in our Cookies Policy.
- To adopt all applicable protection measures in accordance with current legislation, including the possible anonymisation of your personal data, by applying the appropriate techniques available for this purpose. Therefore, in this area, anonymisation and pseudonymisation treatments may also be carried out for the better protection of your personal data.
- To apply appropriate technical and/or organisational security measures to your personal data in accordance with the risks existing at any given time, including pseudonymisation or encryption of personal data through our platform.
5. WHAT ARE THE GROUNDS FOR THE LAWFUL PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If the lawful grounds for processing is your consent, please be reminded that you are entitled to revoke such consent at any time simply and free of charge by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to your revoking it.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
When you submit a support ticket or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
In any case, notwithstanding the above, the user is hereby informed of the following:
- In accordance with current personal data protection regulations, in all matters concerning the correct treatment of personal information by COACHES & SCOUTS, this entity may also keep the information for three years in a secure manner from its collection/capture (limitation periods for infringements in this area).
- With regard to the length of time cookies are kept, we recommend the user to consult our cookies policy (section on temporality).
- In general, when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be blocked, remaining available only to the competent authorities for the possible purging of legal responsibilities during the processing of the same, always in accordance with the applicable regulations, and may not be used for purposes other than these. Once the corresponding legal deadlines have elapsed in the event of blocking, your data will be deleted in accordance with the applicable regulations, and may also, if applicable, be securely anonymised by COACHES & SCOUTS (anonymised/non-personal data).
7. WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING YOUR DATA?
We endeavor to request or use the minimum and essential data necessary to perform our business and social purpose. All in observance with the principles set forth in current regulations.
However, if you don’t provide your personal data it may make it impossible for you to: 1) browse our website correctly (disable technical cookies); 2) access certain content or services (for example, if you do not provide your details to receive our newsletter you will not receive it, nor will you receive the information or content associated with it); 3) process your specific request or application (for example, due to the lack of or insufficient completion of the corresponding form or application).
In any case, the data and information you provide from time to time shall be:
- Sufficient, although limited and proportionate according to the lawful processing grounds specified from time to time, fully in compliance with the purpose limitation and personal data minimization principles.
- Accurate, up-to-date and true, so we can adequately verify your identity, legal capacity or representation, and adapt the data processing to the specific needs and actual situation in each case. All in observance of the principle of personal data accuracy and the user being solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damage caused to the company or to a third party by the information provided.
Users shall be fully responsible for the personal data and information provided to COACHES & SCOUTS within the Platform and of the products or services requested or purchased. Similarly, please inform us of any changes to the data provided.
8. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
As a client of COACHES & SCOUTS, your personal data may be shared with other entities that make up the Group of companies in which COACHES & SCOUTS email@example.com is integrated in the manner and for the purposes described in the contracts signed with our clients.
Likewise, given the characteristics of COACHES & SCOUTS, we inform you that we will communicate the data that is strictly necessary for the correct contractual execution of the services you have contracted to the entities with which we collaborate, such as schools, summer centres or sports camps, among others.
In addition to the above, COACHES & SCOUTS ASSOCIATION collaborates with the Basket Action Camps (BAC) association and will communicate the data that is strictly necessary, under the terms provided in the General Conditions of Sale available at the following link: https://crosserbasketball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/General-conditions-of-sale.pdf
Similarly, it is possible that certain third parties may have access to your personal information in the course of providing services to COACHES & SCOUTS. For example, in the case of third-party cookies that are applied on the platform (see Cookies Policy).
COACHES & SCOUTS has various personal data processors under its control, allowing access to them, as trusted suppliers, and to the extent strictly necessary for the provision of the services contracted with them. Such data processors operate under a service contract under the terms, conditions and guarantees contained in article 28 of the RGPD, with COACHES & SCOUTS carrying out the corresponding controls, inspections and audits in this area to verify that such data processors strictly comply with the contracts signed for this purpose and the applicable regulations.
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA INTERNATIONALLY?
You are hereby informed that, generally, we don’t intend to transfer your personal data internationally. COACHES & SCOUTS Studio conforms to the measures and guarantees set forth by current regulations on personal data protection.
However, given the characteristics of COACHES & SCOUTS, we inform you that we will carry out those transfers of the data that are strictly necessary for the correct contractual execution of the services that you have contracted to the cross-border entities with which we collaborate, not without first adopting the necessary measures and guarantees by COACHES & SCOUTS in this area, in accordance with the current personal data protection regulations.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS, WHAT DO THEY INVOLVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
11. ARE SECURITY AND PROTECTION MEASURES APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Taking into account the nature, scope, context and stated purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity to your rights and freedoms, COACHES & SCOUTS applies (and will apply) appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to ensure appropriate security and protection of your personal data by meeting privacy by design and default criteria, as well as applying a concurrent risk approach system that will be reviewed and updated by COACHES & SCOUTS when necessary.
The use of the Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTPS) on our platform is a reinforced guarantee for the security of your personal data.
This policy is effective as of 20 October 2021.
COACHES & SCOUTS reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to future legislative, doctrinal or jurisprudential developments that may be applicable, or for technical, operational, commercial, corporate and business reasons, informing you beforehand and reasonably of the changes that may occur whenever possible. In any case, it is recommended that, each time you access this platform, you read this policy in detail, as any modification will be published on the platform.
Likewise, COACHES & SCOUTS may inform you personally and in advance of any planned changes to this policy, prior to their coming into force, provided that this is technically and reasonably possible, in particular, when you are considered a registered user or are a client of COACHES & SCOUTS.
14. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
In general, any controversy and conflict will be submitted preferentially by the parties to the knowledge of the same for the purpose of seeking an amicable and mutually agreed solution using, for these purposes, the channel and email provided in section 13 of this policy.